Enquire here and receive the first chapter of this course manual.
All our workshops are available on an on-site basis.
This conference will be of interest to any organisation that relies on industrial automation for growth and indeed business survival. You need to be armed with practical and competent advice in order to make the correct decisions in your workplace.
IDC Technologies have selected an outstanding line-up of speakers for the Industrial Automation Conference 2012. All of our speakers will be using practical case studies to illustrate their real life experiences with industrial automation technology.
• Distributed Network Protocols - Which One To Use? (DNP3, IEC60870 and IEC61850)
• Network Audit Case Study
• Redundant Load Balancing for Industrial Networks
• Taking your Industrial Ethernet Network to the Next Level - Design and Installation Principles
• New Innovations with SCADA & PLC
• Industrial Wireless Technology
• Artificial Intelligence - Leveraging Relationships
• Secure OPC Process Data Transfer and Centralisation with Minimal Bandwidth Usage
• Ethernet network redundancy in a VLAN segregated environment
• Increasing Demand for Reliable Wireless Radio Connectivity Between RTU's and SCADA
• Leading-Edge Technologies Enable a New Generation of Intelligent Plant Floor Operations
• Cyber Security in a Modern Process Network
• Choosing the Right SCADA System for your Workplace
• Remote Monitoring of Critical Plant Assets
To download the forum brochure and registration forum please click HERE
To register online click HERE or above
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011024 5520