May 24 2008
Mini-Tech Forum Schedule
“When Engineers get it wrong – and what we learn”
IDC Technologies’ live Mini Tech Forums are in real time via the web. They are short, sharp presentations of broad interest; ideal as a refresher or introduction to popular subjects. And usually with a focus on learning from mistakes, the sessions are always interesting! See our schedule here
All sessions are free.
We use the iQuokka software as the medium, which requires you to download and install a 4Mb file to join the session. The Forums also double as a test bed for this new software.
How to Register
1. Select the session (or sessions) from the table below.
2. Send a registration email to email@example.com . In the Subject Line type: Register me for [Session code]. Include your first and last name in the body of the message. If times are not shown we will send you the details closer to the session date.
3. We’ll email you joining instructions closer to your chosen session.
You are welcome to join more than one session. Just send a separate registration email, as above, for each one.
1. You must register at least 48 hours prior to the session.
2. Dates and times are UTC/GMT. To convert to your local time use www.worldtimeserver.com/meeting-planner.aspx ,and select “(UTC/GMT)” for Location 1.