October 17 2012
17th & 18th October 2012, Perth WA
This forum is based around the AS 2067-2008 HV standard which provides minimum requirements for the design and installation of high voltages above 1kV (ac) so as to provide safe functioning in operation. This topic will be of special interest to the electrical engineering community of Australia, as regulators are demanding continual improvement in safety outcomes in this area.
This forum aims to provide you with hard-hitting useful electrical engineering know-how which you can apply directly in your workplace. We have selected speakers who can present technical papers on a wide variety of industry topics to ensure that you return to your workplaces with the skills needed to apply best practice when dealing with your next electrical installation.
Alex Baitch - Principal BES (Aust) Pty Ltd, Chairman Standards Australia Committee EL43 High voltage Installations, Honorary Professorial Fellow University of Wollongong. Currently working on revision of the AS 2067 standard.
Selwyn Braver - Managing Director of Martec Asset Solutions, Condition Monitoring Specialist
Benefits of Attending:
* Update your knowledge on best practice and find practical solutions to your HV design and installations issues
* Network with industry experts and your peers
* Discuss compliance to the AS 2067-2008 standard with experienced electrical engineers
* Learn how optimal high voltage design can improve production and reduce costs
* Unashamedly non-commercial presentations - No sales pitches
* Improve the level of safety in your workplace, plant or mine site
* Learn about new industry equipment e.g. switchgear, transformers, cables, converters
* Hear case studies from the local electrical industry
For further details including an outline of each paper to be presented, download the conference brochure by clicking HERE
To register online, click HERE
For more information contact Sarah Montgomery at firstname.lastname@example.org