July 24 2012
For Mining, Industry and Utilities
Be a part of this year’s LEADING event for instrumentation, process control and automation engineers and technicians. Brought to you in conjunction with the IICA (Institute of Instrumentation, Control and Automation).
This conference features 14 world class speakers including:
Dick Morley (USA) “Father of the Programmable Logic Controller"
Inventor, Author, Consultant and Engineer - In his LAST visit to Australia.
Rick Caldwell (USA), Entrepreneur, Founder and President of SCADAware
Plus Special Guest - Brett Simpson, President of the IICA and SCADA Engineer, Caltex
CLICK HERE - To Download the Conference Brochure
Benefits of Attending:
• Increase your knowledge on the latest technology in process control and automation
• Learn about the design, integration and implementation of control systems
• Hear about current industrial automation case studies from around the globe
• Learn about the emerging “Cloud” technology and how it could revolutionise industrial automation
• Learn key strategies for process optimisation
• Take advantage of valuable networking opportunities - discuss issues with experts in the field
• Debate the latest technical and business strategies for successful automation systems
• Gain practical advice to maximise the value of your process and automation systems
• Hear from local and international professionals
For more information or to receive a sponsorship prospectus email email@example.com
TO REGISTER - Fill out the registration form on the back page of the BROCHURE
and return by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 1300 138 533
This conference is proudly sponsored by: