February 19 2009
Live at your Desktop
3 Day Workshops by e-Learning
Save time and money with live instructor-led e-learning
Save the environment - no travel required
Convenient and cost effective alternative to classroom training
Convenient training from your desktop
These workshops have been carefully structured to maximise content absorption with a mix of highly interactive lectures and practical sessions using the simulation software provided. Each of the three training days consists of alternating 45 minute presentations and short practical sessions to ensure maximum productivity and interactivity.
Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) for Automation & Process Control
What you will learn:
• Understand the fundamentals of PLC hardware and software
• How to implement various ladder logic functions in a PLC program
• How to troubleshoot a PLC system
• How to engineer a complete PLC system
• Know the essentials of IEC 6113-3
The Fundamentals of Power Distribution and Power Systems: Hands-on practical analysis and design
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
• Carry out advanced calculations in Power Distribution Systems
• Master difficult concepts like three phase power system network analysis, active-, reactive- and apparent power calculations, power factor correction and more
•Use the Mathematical Software for your own unique problem solving; use specific solution formulations on your own problems.
Practical Process Control for Engineers and Technicians
COMING SOON for North and South America!
Practical Routers & Switches
COMING SOON for Europe!
Please Note, these workshop are only held in specific geographic regions, due to the time differences. However if you are interested in a workshop which is not advertised in yoru region, please let us know as we are constantly adding to our schedule
If you have any queries or if you would like to register, please contact Sharne Pretorius at firstname.lastname@example.org