Mechanical Engineering Books from Canada
Practical Fundamentals of Heating, Ventilation & Airconditioning (HVAC) for Engineers & Technicians
This manual is designed for engineers and technicians from a wide range of abilities and backgrounds and will provide an excellent introduction to the fundamentals of Heating, Ventilation and Airconditioning.
It commences with a review of psychrometric charts and then examines the factors that influence design choices, indoor air quality, load calculations and heating/ventilation and airconditioning systems.
Numerous tips and tricks throughout the manual make it very practical and topical to your applications.
Download PDF Table of Contents :
Heating, Ventilation & Airconditioning (HVAC)
You will learn :
- Maintain & Troubleshoot HVAC Systems
- Understand & Apply the Psychrometric Chart
- Design for Good Air Quality
- Perform Basic Load Calculations
- Initiate an Effective Inspection & Maintenance Program
- Minimise Forced Outages & Prevent Serious Damage to HVAC Equipment
- Provide an Overview of the Legislative Requirements
- Demonstrate the Essential Steps & Responsibilities for the Maintenance & Repair of HVAC Systems
- Outline the Technologies Available for Efficient Energy