Instrumentation Books from Ireland
Practical Fundamentals of E-Manufacturing, MES and Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management involves the optimisation of the way in which a company plans the production of goods or services, procures raw materials from various suppliers, manufactures the goods or services, delivers it to customers and handles returns.
E-Manufacturing starts with an order for a product and then encompasses the entire manufacturing cycle of the product. Manufacturers need a highly responsive supply chain and manufacturing system to ensure that they meet the high expectations of their customers who, in today's economy, demand absolutely the best service, price, delivery time and product quality.
You will learn :
- Identify and model enterprise and business automation system hierarchies
- Use internationally recognised process and system design concepts
- Identify and design E-Manufacturing and Supply Chain components
- Financially motivate projects and measure improvement after installation
- Determine the best integration model to use for your company
- Manage software projects, system integrators and software vendors
- Manage behavioural change during system implementations to reduce disruption
- Choose objectively between different software and technology providers
- Make sense of vendor marketing techniques and ploys
- Differentiate between data summation/ transformation/communication tools and tools driving business processes within the plant