Instrumentation Books from Ireland
Practical Instrumentation for Automation and Process Control
The Practical Instrumentation for Automation and Process Control manual is for engineers and technicians who need to have a practical knowledge of selection, installation and commissioning of industrial instrumentation and control valves.
The manual focuses on real applications, with attention to special installation considerations and application limitations when selecting or installing different measurement or control equipment.
Download PDF Table of Contents :
Instrumentation for Automation and Process Control
You will learn :
- How to specify and design instrumentation systems
- Practical knowledge about instrumentation and control valves
- To optimise control with effective selection and installation of your process equipment
- How to install process equipment correctly
- How to troubleshoot instrumentation systems and control valves
- How to isolate and rectify instrumentation faults
- An understanding of the major technologies used for instrumentation and control valves
- To correctly select and size control valves for industrial use