Instrumentation Books from Ireland
Practical Batch Management & Control (Including S88) for Industry
This manual, concentrates on getting the building bricks right and arranging the structures into flexible schemes suitable for automated batch management e.g being able to work in response to new recipes that use the same plant equipment in different combinations.
The material in this manual aligns with current practices in the automation of batch processes, including the drive for integration with MES and ERP products from major IT product companies. References and examples are drawn from DCS/PLC batch control products in the market place.
Download PDF Table of Contents :
Batch Management & Control (Including S88)
You will learn :
- Be able to plan, structure and manage a batch manufacturing project
- Gain a basic knowledge of the S88 standard and be aware of critical design issues in batch control systems
- Have a basic knowledge of current technologies in batch control and how to utilise them in the implementation stages of a project
- Be able to plan for growth into a production management facility with ERP integration potential
- Acquire knowledge of batch control system fundamentals, that will help you to avoid the expensive mistake of choosing the incorrect package for your business requirements.