Information Technology Books from Ireland
Industrial Network Security for SCADA, Automation, Process Control and PLC Systems
This book will give you a fundamental understanding of security in effective industrial networking and data communications technology.
It will also present you with the key issues associated with security in industrial communications networks and will assist managers, system operators and industrial data communications specialists in setting up secure systems.
Topics covered include: Introduction and terminology; firewalls; authentication, authorisation and anonymity; remote access to corporate networks; cryptography; VPNís; data security; desktop and network security; security precautions in a connected world and internet security.
Download PDF Table of Contents :
Network Security for SCADA
You will learn :
- Apply the fundamental concepts of industrial network security to your SCADA and automation systems
- Conduct a preliminary analysis of your industrial networks and prepare to withstand and anticipate attacks and apply defenses
- Understand and be able to construct a secure robust Local Area Network
- Plan and design your networks better
- Analyse and construct a typical firewall