Electronic Engineering Books from Qatar
Practical Digital Signal Processing Systems for Engineers and Technicians
Digital Signal Processing (DSP) is the capture, analysis and manipulation of an analogue signal by a digital computer.
The integration of DSP software and hardware into products across a wide range of industries has necessitated the understanding and application of DSP by engineers and technicians.
Download PDF Table of Contents :
Digital Signal Processing Systems
You will learn :
- Describe the fundamentals of digital signal processing (DSP)
- Apply DSP technology to improve efficiency
- Analyze frequency of signals and the application of this knowledge
- Correctly apply design digital filters
- Analyze the performance of DSP systems
- Identify the key issues in designing a DSP system
- Specify features and capabilities of commercial DSP applications